Asheville Health Insurance
Individual Health Insurance in Asheville, NC
|style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">County||Buncombe|
|style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; FONT-SIZE: 9pt">Population||72,231|
|Median Household Income||$32,772|
|Avg. temp Jan||37 degrees F|
|Avg. Temp June||72 degrees F|
Hospitals/Medical Centers in Asheville, NC
- MEMORIAL MISSION HOSPITAL (509 BILTMORE AVE)
- THOMS REHABILITATION HOSP (68 SWEETEN CREEK RD)
- PARK RIDGE HOSPITAL (about 11 miles; FLETCHER, NC)
- JULIAN F KEITH ALCOHOL & DRUG ABUSE TX (about 17 miles; BLACK MOUNTAIN, NC)
- MARGARET R PARDEE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (about 21 miles; HENDERSONVILLE, NC)
Recommended health plan for Asheville, NC and the western part of the state
Our recommended health plan for North Carolinians is Blue Advantage offered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) and Blue Options HSA, if a health savings account is a better fit for the health insurance needs of you and your family.
Plans for individuals under 65 and their families:
Blue Advantage ® – The most popular individual plan in the state, offers great coverage at affordable rates.
Blue Options HSASM – Offers lower premiums and a tax-advantaged health savings account.
® Registered mark of the Blue Cross and
Blue Shield Association
SM Service mark of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association