Arlington, VA Health Insurance
Individual Health Insurance in Arlington, VA
Information about Arlington, Virginia
|Median Household Income||$63,001|
|Median House Value||$262,400|
Hospitals/medical centers in Arlington:
- ARLINGTON HOSPITAL (1701 NORTH GEORGE MASON DRIVE)
- HOSPICE OF NORTHERN VIRGINIA (4715 N 15 ST)
- NORTHERN VIRGINIA COMMUNITY HOSPITAL (601 SOUTH CARLIN SPRINGS ROAD)
Arlington compared to Virginia state average:
- Median house value above state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Number of rooms per house below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor's degree or higher above state average.
The Georgetown University Health Policy Institute has developed a comprehensive consumer guide for Virginia health insurance, which will serve as a useful resource for you in finding out more about health insurance laws and regulations for the state of Virginia including a chapter specifically geared towards individual health insurance in Virginia.
For more information about the Virginia Health Insurance companies serving Arlington Virginia listed below, simply click on the respective links, or to compare health insurance plans side-by-side, and apply online enter your zip code Above to begin your quote.
- Carefirst BlueCross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Celtic health insurance
- Golden Rule health insurance
- Security Life
- Clarendon National
- Fortis Health Plans (Assurant Health)
(Some plans may not be available in all parts of the state)