An Individual Health Plan by Independence Blue Cross
Other Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans
Independence Blue Cross' flagship individual health insurance plan is called Personal Choice (a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO))
Personal Choice health insurance lets you choose your own providers from an expansive network of quality doctors, hospitals and specialists.
Key Features of Personal Choice:
- Freedom to seek care in-network, or out-of-network
- No need to select a Primary Care Physician to coordinate care
- Members free to visit specialists directly
- Over 20,000 doctors and 100 hospitals in the Personal Choice Network
- No claim forms and no balance bills for in-network care
- Wellness programs, including fitness reimbursement and discounts on alternative services at no additional cost
- Enhanced programs to control and manage chronic conditions
- Full NCQA Accreditation -- highest PPO plan quality rating
- BlueCard® PPO program -- enjoy in-network coverage anywhere in the US when using providers who participate in the BlueCard PPO network.
More about Pennsylvania Health Insurance