ODS Alaska Health Plans
Alaska Health Insurance plans
ODS Alaska offers both PPO health plans and HSA eligible plans for individuals.
PPO health plans include Beneficial Plan and Preferred Plan. Beneficial Plan (PPO) highlights include
* First-dollar coverage including three office
visits for any illness or injury.
* Routine exams, including immunizations and related X-ray and lab, subject to a $350 plan year maximum
* First-dollar coverage for women’s and men’s preventive care
* Alternative medicine programs such as chiropractic, acupuncture and naturopathic care after deductible (up to $1,000 per person, per year)
* Annual deductible choices of $1,000 and $2,500
* 80% reimbursement of prescriptions after deductible is met
Other Alaska Health Insurance Information