Blue Cross of California
Get a free Blue Cross of California health insurance quote, compare, and buy a Blue Cross plan online. Learn more about California Health Insurance.
With Blue Cross, you get the basics and so much more:
- One of California's largest physician & hospital networks, giving you more choices for doctors, specialists & hospitals
- Cost savings from negotiated discounts with our network physicians & hospitals, so you save money & receive the care you need
- A variety of health care plans, so you can choose the coverage you need that fits your budget
- Protection against catastrophic medical costs with 100% coverage for in-network covered expenses, so you're protected against costly illness & injury
- $5 million per member lifetime maximum for PPO plans (after meeting annual out of pocket maximum, including deductible; 2-member maximum); unlimited lifetime maximum for HMO plans
- Coverage for preventive care services, including childhood immunizations, mammograms & prostate screening, so you remain in control of your health
- Generic prescription drug coverage on most plans (no drug coverage for BC Life & Health Basic PPO 1000)
- The same rates for new & returning members, so you're not penalized for remaining loyal to Blue Cross
If you're young, healthy, in shape and looking for an individual health plan, Blue Cross of California has a plan that will cover you from A-Z. It is called Tonik.
Blue Cross of California BCC and BC Life & Health Insurance Company (BCL&H) are Independent Licensees of the Blue Cross Association (BCA).The Blue Cross name and symbol are registered service marks and The Power of Blue is a service mark of the BCA. Medical and dental coverage provided by BCC or BCL&H.